Avira System Speedup
This page contains complete information on how to remove Avira System Speedup for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your systemAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Open here
for more details on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Usually the Avira System Speedup application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Avira System Speedup is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe. Avira_System_Speedup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 306.28 KB (313632 bytes) on disk.
Avira System Speedup installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.12 MB (13752400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (27.66 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (16.60 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (21.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (26.98 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (15.10 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.76 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (328.45 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (47.78 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (331.47 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (306.28 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
The current web page applies to Avira System Speedup version 18.104.22.16833
only. For other Avira System Speedup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\AARKRFA.dll
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.Acp.dll
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Client.Services.dll
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Library.dll
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.UserShell.dll
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Defrag.dll
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Host.Database.dll
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Host.Interfaces.dll
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Host.Library.dll
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Host.Services.dll
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.IPBBConnector.dll
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Services.Interface.dll
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira_System_Speedup.exe
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\habib rach\AppData\Local\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0_32\UsageLogs\Avira_System_Speedup.exe.log
- C:\Users\habib rach\AppData\Local\Temp\is-9RMQ1.tmp\avira_system_speedup.tmp
- C:\Users\habib rach\AppData\Local\Temp\is-KA23B.tmp\avira_system_speedup.tmp
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira System Speedup_is1
Avira System Speedup is an application marketed by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Some people want to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". The Avira System Speedup application will be found automatically. When you click Avira System Speedup in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Avira System Speedup supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 18:58:50.107