Avira System Speedup
You can find below details on how to remove Avira System Speedup for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PCAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. More information about Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be seen here
. Usually the Avira System Speedup program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Avira System Speedup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Avira System Speedup's main file takes around 105.97 KB (108512 bytes) and is named Avira_System_Speedup.exe.
Avira System Speedup installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.48 MB (13084400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (33.12 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (27.02 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (26.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (34.95 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (27.08 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.69 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (129.17 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.HelpOverlay.exe (41.20 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (53.21 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (149.83 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (105.97 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
This data is about Avira System Speedup version 188.8.131.5268
alone. For other Avira System Speedup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is a program by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Avira System Speedup from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it is installed on your PC the Avira System Speedup application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Avira System Speedup in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Avira System Speedup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avira System Speedup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-01 14:03:40.410