Avira System Speedup
Avira System Speedup is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PCAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Check out here
for more info on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Avira System Speedup is "C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 319.39 KB (327056 bytes) on disk and is titled Avira_System_Speedup.exe.
The executable files below are part of Avira System Speedup. They take an average of 13.45 MB (14101264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (27.67 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (14.07 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (17.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (14.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.60 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (46.80 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (321.39 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (319.39 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
This info is about Avira System Speedup version 220.127.116.112
alone. Click on the links below for other Avira System Speedup versions:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is a program released by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it exists on your system the Avira System Speedup application will be found very quickly. After you select Avira System Speedup in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avira System Speedup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avira System Speedup in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-18 02:31:53.010