Avira System Speedup
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your computerAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. You can find out more on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG or check for application updates here
. Avira System Speedup is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Avira System Speedup is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Avira_System_Speedup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 99.91 KB (102304 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Avira System Speedup. They take 12.82 MB (13443472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (72.66 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (66.09 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (65.13 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (73.05 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (67.63 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.65 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (130.69 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.HelpOverlay.exe (122.12 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (133.19 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (196.75 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (99.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16835
of Avira System Speedup. Click on the links below for other Avira System Speedup versions:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is a program marketed by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Avira System Speedup from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it is installed on your PC the Avira System Speedup application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Avira System Speedup in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Avira System Speedup in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-01 13:02:55.480