Avira System Speedup
This page is about Avira System Speedup for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your systemAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Avira System Speedup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Avira_System_Speedup.exe is the Avira System Speedup's primary executable file and it takes close to 304.80 KB (312120 bytes) on disk.
Avira System Speedup is comprised of the following executables which take 13.12 MB (13755440
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (29.13 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (16.61 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (21.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (26.98 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (16.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.76 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (328.45 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (46.30 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (332.95 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (304.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1245
of Avira System Speedup. Click on the links below for other Avira System Speedup versions:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Avira System Speedup:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira System Speedup_is1
Avira System Speedup is an application marketed by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Avira System Speedup from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it is installed on your PC the Avira System Speedup app will be found automatically. When you select Avira System Speedup in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avira System Speedup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 20:49:36.400