Avira System Speedup
You can find below details on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your systemAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Additional info about Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be read here
. Usually the Avira System Speedup program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Avira System Speedup is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe". Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 315.37 KB (322936 bytes) on disk.
Avira System Speedup installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.35 MB (13999336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (27.17 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (16.09 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (15.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (14.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.51 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (315.37 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (46.80 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (320.89 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The current web page applies to Avira System Speedup version 18.104.22.1688
only. You can find below info on other releases of Avira System Speedup:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is a program released by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it exists on your system the Avira System Speedup application will be found very quickly. When you select Avira System Speedup in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Avira System Speedup supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-25 20:44:05.323