Avira System Speedup
Avira System Speedup is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your systemAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Additional info about Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Avira System Speedup is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Avira_System_Speedup.exe and occupies 306.28 KB (313632 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Avira System Speedup. They occupy an average of 13.20 MB (13845520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (29.13 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (19.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (23.11 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (27.48 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (17.61 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.78 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (330.95 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.HelpOverlay.exe (35.73 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (48.28 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (353.09 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (306.28 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5200
of Avira System Speedup. You can find below a few links to other Avira System Speedup releases:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is a program marketed by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it is installed on your PC the Avira System Speedup application will be found very quickly. When you select Avira System Speedup in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-24 14:45:03.660