Avira System Speedup
Avira System Speedup is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your systemAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. You can find out more on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Avira System Speedup is C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe. Avira_System_Speedup.exe is the Avira System Speedup's main executable file and it takes around 320.90 KB (328600 bytes) on disk.
Avira System Speedup is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.67 MB (13281224
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (27.16 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (14.61 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (18.10 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (23.66 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (15.10 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.64 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (45.80 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (321.90 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (320.90 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1686
of Avira System Speedup. You can find below info on other application versions of Avira System Speedup:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Avira System Speedup you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Avira System Speedup:
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Client.Services.dll
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Library.dll
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe
- C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira System Speedup_is1
Avira System Speedup is an application marketed by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Avira System Speedup with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it exists on your system the Avira System Speedup program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Avira System Speedup in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:19:44.827