Avira System Speedup
Avira System Speedup is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your systemAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Take a look here
for more info on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Avira System Speedup is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove Avira System Speedup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 304.80 KB (312120 bytes) on disk and is labeled Avira_System_Speedup.exe.
Avira System Speedup is comprised of the following executables which occupy 13.20 MB (13840472
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (29.13 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (18.11 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (21.63 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (27.48 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (19.09 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.78 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (330.95 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.HelpOverlay.exe (37.21 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (46.80 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (352.59 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (304.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
This info is about Avira System Speedup version 126.96.36.19988
alone. You can find below a few links to other Avira System Speedup versions:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is an application by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Avira System Speedup from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it exists on your system the Avira System Speedup program will be found automatically. After you click Avira System Speedup in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-08 08:16:03.667