Avira System Speedup
This page is about Avira System Speedup for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your systemAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Further information on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Avira System Speedup is C:\Program Files\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe. Avira_System_Speedup.exe is the Avira System Speedup's main executable file and it occupies around 104.76 KB (107272 bytes) on disk.
Avira System Speedup is composed of the following executables which occupy 12.85 MB (13478792
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (77.51 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (70.39 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (71.43 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (78.31 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (70.89 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.63 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (129.92 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.HelpOverlay.exe (128.92 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (139.49 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (200.60 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (104.76 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5211
of Avira System Speedup. You can find below a few links to other Avira System Speedup releases:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is a program released by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Avira System Speedup from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". The Avira System Speedup app will be found very quickly. After you select Avira System Speedup in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, we are not saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avira System Speedup supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-06 13:02:10.650