Avira System Speedup
This info is about Avira System Speedup for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your systemAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. You can read more on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Avira System Speedup is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. avira_system_speedup.exe is the Avira System Speedup's primary executable file and it takes approximately 9.97 MB (10452576 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Avira System Speedup. They take 12.55 MB (13163336
bytes) on disk.
- Avira Speedup ServiceProfiler.exe (44.39 KB)
- avira_system_speedup.exe (9.97 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_setup.exe (867.09 KB)
- Speedup_umh.exe (189.09 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
The current web page applies to Avira System Speedup version 22.214.171.1240
alone. Click on the links below for other Avira System Speedup versions:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is an application marketed by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it exists on your system the Avira System Speedup program will be found automatically. After you select Avira System Speedup in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 07:07:58.763