Avira System Speedup
Avira System Speedup is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your computerAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. You can find out more on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG or check for application updates here
. Avira System Speedup is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup folder, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Avira System Speedup is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe. Avira_System_Speedup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 306.28 KB (313632 bytes) on disk.
Avira System Speedup is composed of the following executables which take 1.56 MB (1632944
bytes) on disk:
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (306.28 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
This page is about Avira System Speedup version 188.8.131.526
only. You can find below info on other releases of Avira System Speedup:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Avira System Speedup we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Avira System Speedup's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\Avira_System_Speedup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira System Speedup_is1
Avira System Speedup is an application marketed by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Avira System Speedup from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". The Avira System Speedup app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Avira System Speedup in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avira System Speedup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 11:51:47.293