Avira System Speedup
Avira System Speedup is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PCAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Go over here
for more information on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Avira System Speedup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 304.80 KB (312120 bytes) on disk and is named Avira_System_Speedup.exe.
The executables below are part of Avira System Speedup. They take about 13.20 MB (13836784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (29.13 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (18.10 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (23.11 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (26.01 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (19.09 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.79 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (331.92 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.HelpOverlay.exe (34.71 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (47.78 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (345.04 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (304.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20657
of Avira System Speedup. For more Avira System Speedup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is a program by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Some people decide to remove it. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Avira System Speedup with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it is installed on your PC the Avira System Speedup app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Avira System Speedup in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Avira System Speedup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Avira System Speedup in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-27 03:01:16.873