Avira System Speedup
Avira System Speedup is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PCAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Additional info about Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be seen here
. Avira System Speedup is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup folder, depending on the user's decision. Avira System Speedup's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe. Avira System Speedup's primary file takes around 306.28 KB (313632 bytes) and is called Avira_System_Speedup.exe.
Avira System Speedup is comprised of the following executables which take 13.17 MB (13814208
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (29.13 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (18.11 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (21.63 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (26.01 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (17.60 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.77 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (331.92 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.HelpOverlay.exe (33.23 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (46.30 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (345.52 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (306.28 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
The current web page applies to Avira System Speedup version 188.8.131.5222
only. Click on the links below for other Avira System Speedup versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove Avira System Speedup from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Avira System Speedup:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup\is-1UOGK.tmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.dat
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira System Speedup_is1
Avira System Speedup is an application offered by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Avira System Speedup from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it exists on your system the Avira System Speedup app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Avira System Speedup in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Avira System Speedup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Avira System Speedup supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-24 07:06:52.297