Avira System Speedup
Avira System Speedup is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your computerAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Avira System Speedup is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup directory, depending on the user's choice. Avira System Speedup's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe. Avira_System_Speedup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 608.76 KB (623368 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Avira System Speedup. They occupy about 34.98 MB (36680408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira.Optimizer.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (28.35 KB)
- Avira.Optimizer.Common.Updater.exe (23.33 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (316.05 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.DeviceOptimization.exe (356.30 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Maintenance.exe (334.64 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Service.exe (323.59 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.64 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (629.38 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.HelpOverlay.exe (628.88 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Popup.exe (644.97 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (131.47 KB)
- AviraConnectSetup.exe (638.99 KB)
- avira_optimizer.exe (18.61 MB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (608.76 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to Avira System Speedup version 220.127.116.1111
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Avira System Speedup:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is an application offered by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Avira System Speedup from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avira System Speedup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". The Avira System Speedup program will be found very quickly. After you select Avira System Speedup in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avira System Speedup in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-06 13:18:24.777