Avira System Speedup
Avira System Speedup is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PCAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. You can find out more on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup directory (same installation drive as Windows). Avira System Speedup's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is named avira_system_speedup.exe and occupies 10.05 MB (10537064 bytes).
Avira System Speedup is composed of the following executables which take 12.66 MB (13275376
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Avira Speedup ServiceProfiler.exe (45.88 KB)
- Avira.Speedup.ErrorReporter.exe (24.25 KB)
- avira_system_speedup.exe (10.05 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_setup.exe (867.09 KB)
- Speedup_umh.exe (190.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
This page is about Avira System Speedup version 184.108.40.2068
only. You can find below a few links to other Avira System Speedup releases:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is a program offered by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Avira System Speedup with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it is installed on your PC the Avira System Speedup app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Avira System Speedup in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-07 08:50:56.600