Avira System Speedup
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your systemAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. You can read more on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG or check for application updates here
. Usually the Avira System Speedup program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Avira System Speedup is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\System Speedup\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called Avira_System_Speedup.exe and occupies 106.21 KB (108760 bytes).
Avira System Speedup is comprised of the following executables which take 12.87 MB (13494992
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.ErrorReporter.exe (77.01 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Starter.exe (68.94 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Core.Common.Updater.exe (71.43 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupService.exe (77.36 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.SpeedupServiceInstaller.exe (70.89 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.Tools.exe (10.65 MB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Application.exe (129.92 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.HelpOverlay.exe (127.47 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.ServiceProfiler.exe (138.04 KB)
- Avira.SystemSpeedup.UI.Systray.exe (201.10 KB)
- Avira_System_Speedup.exe (106.21 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
This web page is about Avira System Speedup version 184.108.40.20626
alone. Click on the links below for other Avira System Speedup versions:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is an application released by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it is installed on your PC the Avira System Speedup program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Avira System Speedup in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Avira System Speedup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, we are not saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Avira System Speedup in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-05 12:33:37.693