Avira System Speedup
You can find on this page details on how to remove Avira System Speedup for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your systemAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Further information on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG can be found here
. Avira System Speedup is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Avira System Speedup is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe". Avira System Speedup's main file takes around 9.86 MB (10335328 bytes) and its name is avira_system_speedup.exe.
The executable files below are part of Avira System Speedup. They take about 12.46 MB (13062273
bytes) on disk.
- Avira Speedup ServiceProfiler.exe (45.59 KB)
- avira_system_speedup.exe (9.86 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_setup.exe (867.09 KB)
- Speedup_umh.exe (188.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.53 MB)
This page is about Avira System Speedup version 188.8.131.526
alone. You can find below a few links to other Avira System Speedup versions:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is an application released by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". The Avira System Speedup application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Avira System Speedup in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After removing Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avira System Speedup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-08 03:20:48.023