Avira System Speedup
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your systemAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. You can find out more on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG or check for application updates here
. More data about the software Avira System Speedup can be seen at http://answers.avira.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Avira System Speedup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Avira System Speedup's main file takes around 9.64 MB (10108816 bytes) and is called avira_system_speedup.exe.
Avira System Speedup contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.24 MB (12837159
bytes) on disk.
- Avira Speedup ServiceProfiler.exe (44.39 KB)
- avira_system_speedup.exe (9.64 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_setup.exe (867.09 KB)
- Speedup_umh.exe (185.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.53 MB)
The current page applies to Avira System Speedup version 184.108.40.2062
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Avira System Speedup:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup is a program offered by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it is installed on your PC the Avira System Speedup app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Avira System Speedup in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira System Speedup:
- The publisher is: http://answers.avira.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, we are not saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avira System Speedup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-11 13:02:49.557