Avira System Speedup
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avira System Speedup from your PCAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. You can find out more on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG or check for application updates here
. Avira System Speedup is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Avira System Speedup is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe. avira_system_speedup.exe is the Avira System Speedup's primary executable file and it occupies around 9.87 MB (10350176 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Avira System Speedup. They occupy about 12.47 MB (13075881
bytes) on disk.
- Avira Speedup ServiceProfiler.exe (43.45 KB)
- avira_system_speedup.exe (9.87 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_setup.exe (867.09 KB)
- Speedup_umh.exe (189.09 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.53 MB)
The current page applies to Avira System Speedup version 220.127.116.110
only. You can find below info on other versions of Avira System Speedup:
...click to view all...
Avira System Speedup has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Avira System Speedup:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\serviceStates.srp
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira System Speedup_is1
Avira System Speedup is an application by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove Avira System Speedup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avira System Speedup or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira System Speedup". If it exists on your system the Avira System Speedup application will be found very quickly. After you click Avira System Speedup in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avira System Speedup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira System Speedup.
8. After uninstalling Avira System Speedup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avira System Speedup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira System Speedup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira System Speedup by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira System Speedup in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 19:47:11.473