AVG Protection is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall AVG Protection from your computerAVG Technologies
. Take a look here
for more details on AVG Technologies. AVG Protection is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe /mode=offline /uninstall=av is the full command line if you want to uninstall AVG Protection. avgntdumpx.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 685.77 KB (702224 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside AVG Protection. They take about 5.52 MB (5788976
bytes) on disk.
- avgntdumpx.exe (685.77 KB)
- avgsetupwrkx.exe (1.71 MB)
- avgsetupx.exe (3.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.91.7690
of AVG Protection. You can find below a few links to other AVG Protection versions:
...click to view all...
AVG Protection has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Shared Gadgets\AVG.Gadget\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG Zen\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG\
AVG Protection is a program offered by the software company AVG Technologies. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove AVG Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AVG Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AVG Protection or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG Protection". If it exists on your system the AVG Protection program will be found very quickly. After you select AVG Protection in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AVG Protection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVG Protection.
8. After removing AVG Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AVG Protection which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG Protection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG Protection by AVG Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG Protection by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG Protection supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 18:50:34.613