AVG Protection is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AVG Protection from your computerAVG Technologies
. You can find out more on AVG Technologies or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe /mode=offline /uninstall=av is the full command line if you want to uninstall AVG Protection. avgntdumpx.exe is the AVG Protection's primary executable file and it takes around 723.77 KB (741136 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AVG Protection. They take an average of 5.59 MB (5860656
bytes) on disk.
- avgntdumpx.exe (723.77 KB)
- avgsetupwrkx.exe (1.72 MB)
- avgsetupx.exe (3.16 MB)
This info is about AVG Protection version 2016.70.7584
only. You can find below info on other releases of AVG Protection:
...click to view all...
AVG Protection is an application by AVG Technologies. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove AVG Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AVG Protection from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AVG Protection or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVG Protection". If it is installed on your PC the AVG Protection app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AVG Protection in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AVG Protection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AVG Protection.
8. After removing AVG Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG Protection that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG Protection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG Protection by AVG Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG Protection by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG Protection in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-23 16:48:07.223