You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AVG Protection for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AVG Protection from your computerAVG Technologies
. Further information on AVG Technologies can be found here
. AVG Protection is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Antivirus directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. AVG Protection's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe /mode=offline /uninstall=bav. The program's main executable file is named AVGUI.exe and occupies 8.14 MB (8537576 bytes).
AVG Protection installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 40.13 MB (42084504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ashQuick.exe (134.92 KB)
- ashUpd.exe (378.38 KB)
- asulaunch.exe (30.26 KB)
- aswChLic.exe (255.56 KB)
- aswRunDll.exe (1.34 MB)
- avBugReport.exe (3.03 MB)
- AvDump32.exe (632.01 KB)
- AvEmUpdate.exe (2.26 MB)
- AVGSvc.exe (258.23 KB)
- AVGUI.exe (8.14 MB)
- AvLaunch.exe (257.06 KB)
- DataSafeMonitor.exe (628.89 KB)
- RegSvr.exe (1.31 MB)
- sched.exe (221.09 KB)
- VisthAux.exe (261.12 KB)
- wsc_proxy.exe (108.51 KB)
- openvpn.exe (647.04 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (86.73 KB)
- aswOfferTool.exe (2.21 MB)
- AvDump64.exe (779.12 KB)
- instup.exe (1.24 MB)
- InstallCrt.exe (702.56 KB)
- avgBoot.exe (392.17 KB)
- aswidsagenta.exe (7.05 MB)
- Gf2Vss.exe (194.24 KB)
- RegSvr.exe (1.67 MB)
- SetupInf.exe (1.65 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.4.3013
of AVG Protection. You can find below info on other application versions of AVG Protection:
...click to view all...
AVG Protection is a program released by the software company AVG Technologies. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase AVG Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AVG Protection with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AVG Protection or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG Protection". If it is installed on your PC the AVG Protection application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AVG Protection in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AVG Protection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG Protection.
8. After removing AVG Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG Protection that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG Protection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG Protection by AVG Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG Protection by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG Protection in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-21 14:40:32.970