You can find below details on how to remove AVG Protection for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AVG Protection from your systemAVG Technologies
. More info about AVG Technologies can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe /mode=offline /uninstall=av is the full command line if you want to remove AVG Protection. The program's main executable file has a size of 813.41 KB (832936 bytes) on disk and is called avgntdumpx.exe.
AVG Protection is composed of the following executables which take 5.74 MB (6019320
bytes) on disk:
- avgntdumpx.exe (813.41 KB)
- avgsetupwrkx.exe (2.16 MB)
- avgsetupx.exe (2.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.6.7202
of AVG Protection. You can find below a few links to other AVG Protection versions:
...click to view all...
AVG Protection is a program by AVG Technologies. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove AVG Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AVG Protection from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVG Protection or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG Protection". The AVG Protection program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AVG Protection in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AVG Protection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG Protection.
8. After uninstalling AVG Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AVG Protection that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVG Protection by AVG Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG Protection by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVG Protection in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-17 03:46:21.660