This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AVG Protection for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall AVG Protection from your systemAVG Technologies
. More information on AVG Technologies can be found here
. AVG Protection is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AVG\Setup folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling AVG Protection is C:\Program Files\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled avgsetupx.exe and occupies 3.49 MB (3661072 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside AVG Protection. They occupy about 5.94 MB (6230832
bytes) on disk.
- avgntdumpx.exe (681.77 KB)
- avgsetupwrkx.exe (1.78 MB)
- avgsetupx.exe (3.49 MB)
The current page applies to AVG Protection version 12.0.1834
alone. You can find here a few links to other AVG Protection versions:
...click to view all...
AVG Protection is an application by the software company AVG Technologies. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall AVG Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AVG Protection from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AVG Protection or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG Protection". If it is installed on your PC the AVG Protection app will be found automatically. After you click AVG Protection in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AVG Protection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVG Protection.
8. After uninstalling AVG Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG Protection that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG Protection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVG Protection by AVG Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG Protection by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVG Protection supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-21 18:26:17.990