AVG Protection is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AVG Protection from your PCAVG Technologies
. Further information on AVG Technologies can be found here
. AVG Protection is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall AVG Protection by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe /mode=offline /uninstall=av. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. avgntdumpx.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 695.27 KB (711952 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AVG Protection. They take an average of 5.97 MB (6256432
bytes) on disk.
- avgntdumpx.exe (695.27 KB)
- avgsetupwrkx.exe (1.78 MB)
- avgsetupx.exe (3.50 MB)
This page is about AVG Protection version 2016.121.7859
only. For more AVG Protection versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you remove AVG Protection from your computer.Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Av\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG Zen\
AVG Protection is an application released by the software company AVG Technologies. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase AVG Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AVG Protection from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVG Protection or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG Protection". If it is installed on your PC the AVG Protection program will be found very quickly. When you click AVG Protection in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AVG Protection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVG Protection.
8. After uninstalling AVG Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG Protection that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVG Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVG Protection by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG Protection by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVG Protection in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-18 13:22:15.643