AVG Protection is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AVG Protection from your computerAVG Technologies
. Check out here
for more info on AVG Technologies. AVG Protection is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup folder, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for AVG Protection is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe. avgsetupx.exe is the AVG Protection's main executable file and it occupies around 3.49 MB (3661072 bytes) on disk.
AVG Protection is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.16 MB (4359200
bytes) on disk:
- avgntdumpx.exe (681.77 KB)
- avgsetupx.exe (3.49 MB)
This page is about AVG Protection version 16.161.8035
alone. Click on the links below for other AVG Protection versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall AVG Protection you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
AVG Protection is an application marketed by AVG Technologies. Some people try to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove AVG Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AVG Protection from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVG Protection or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG Protection". If it exists on your system the AVG Protection application will be found automatically. After you click AVG Protection in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AVG Protection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG Protection.
8. After uninstalling AVG Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG Protection that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG Protection by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG Protection by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG Protection supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-23 17:10:11.717