AVG Protection is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall AVG Protection from your systemAVG Technologies
. Further information on AVG Technologies can be seen here
. AVG Protection is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup directory, depending on the user's decision. AVG Protection's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe /mode=offline /uninstall=av. The application's main executable file is named avgntdumpx.exe and its approximative size is 719.27 KB (736528 bytes).
AVG Protection is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.04 MB (6336304
bytes) on disk:
- avgntdumpx.exe (719.27 KB)
- avgsetupwrkx.exe (1.81 MB)
- avgsetupx.exe (3.53 MB)
This info is about AVG Protection version 2016.120.7835
alone. You can find here a few links to other AVG Protection releases:
...click to view all...
AVG Protection is a program released by AVG Technologies. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove AVG Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AVG Protection from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVG Protection or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG Protection". The AVG Protection program will be found automatically. When you click AVG Protection in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AVG Protection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVG Protection.
8. After uninstalling AVG Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AVG Protection that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG Protection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVG Protection by AVG Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that AVG Protection by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG Protection supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-19 10:07:10.720