AVG Protection is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AVG Protection from your systemAVG Technologies
. Additional info about AVG Technologies can be read here
. AVG Protection is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup folder, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for AVG Protection is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe. avgsetupx.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.49 MB (3661072 bytes) on disk.
AVG Protection installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.16 MB (4359200
bytes) on disk.
- avgntdumpx.exe (681.77 KB)
- avgsetupx.exe (3.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.12.7294
of AVG Protection. For more AVG Protection versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AVG Protection is a program marketed by the software company AVG Technologies. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase AVG Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AVG Protection from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AVG Protection or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG Protection". If it exists on your system the AVG Protection program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AVG Protection in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AVG Protection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG Protection.
8. After removing AVG Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVG Protection which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG Protection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG Protection by AVG Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG Protection by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG Protection supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-22 05:39:28.030