You can find below details on how to uninstall AVG Protection for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall AVG Protection from your PCAVG Technologies
. Take a look here
for more information on AVG Technologies. AVG Protection is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling AVG Protection is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. AVG Protection's primary file takes about 3.49 MB (3661072 bytes) and is called avgsetupx.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside AVG Protection. They occupy about 4.16 MB (4359200
bytes) on disk.
- avgntdumpx.exe (681.77 KB)
- avgsetupx.exe (3.49 MB)
This data is about AVG Protection version 16.161.8037
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AVG Protection:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall AVG Protection you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AVG\Av\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AVG\Framework\
AVG Protection is a program released by AVG Technologies. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase AVG Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AVG Protection from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVG Protection or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG Protection". If it exists on your system the AVG Protection app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AVG Protection in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AVG Protection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVG Protection.
8. After removing AVG Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AVG Protection which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG Protection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG Protection by AVG Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG Protection by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG Protection in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-28 21:10:21.870