This page is about AVG Protection for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVG Protection from your systemAVG Technologies
. Open here
for more info on AVG Technologies. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe /mode=offline /uninstall=av is the full command line if you want to uninstall AVG Protection. The program's main executable file is named avgntdumpx.exe and it has a size of 714.77 KB (731920 bytes).
AVG Protection is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.61 MB (5881648
bytes) on disk:
- avgntdumpx.exe (714.77 KB)
- avgsetupwrkx.exe (1.74 MB)
- avgsetupx.exe (3.17 MB)
This data is about AVG Protection version 2016.101.7752
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AVG Protection:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove AVG Protection from your computer.Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Av\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Framework\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG\
AVG Protection is an application offered by the software company AVG Technologies. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove AVG Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AVG Protection from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVG Protection or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVG Protection". If it exists on your system the AVG Protection app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AVG Protection in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AVG Protection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AVG Protection.
8. After removing AVG Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AVG Protection that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVG Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG Protection by AVG Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that AVG Protection by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG Protection in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 07:28:30.867