AVG Protection is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AVG Protection from your systemAVG Technologies
. Check out here
where you can find out more on AVG Technologies. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe /mode=offline /uninstall=av is the full command line if you want to remove AVG Protection. The application's main executable file has a size of 681.77 KB (698128 bytes) on disk and is called avgntdumpx.exe.
AVG Protection is comprised of the following executables which take 4.16 MB (4359200
bytes) on disk:
- avgntdumpx.exe (681.77 KB)
- avgsetupx.exe (3.49 MB)
The current page applies to AVG Protection version 2016.141.7992
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AVG Protection:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove AVG Protection.Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AVG\Av\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AVG\Framework\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG\
AVG Protection is a program marketed by the software company AVG Technologies. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase AVG Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AVG Protection from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVG Protection or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG Protection". If it exists on your system the AVG Protection application will be found automatically. When you click AVG Protection in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AVG Protection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVG Protection.
8. After removing AVG Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AVG Protection which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG Protection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVG Protection by AVG Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that AVG Protection by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVG Protection in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 19:27:42.653