AVG Protection is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AVG Protection from your systemAVG Technologies
. Take a look here
for more information on AVG Technologies. AVG Protection is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AVG\Setup directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe /mode=offline /uninstall=av is the full command line if you want to remove AVG Protection. avgntdumpx.exe is the AVG Protection's primary executable file and it takes close to 685.77 KB (702224 bytes) on disk.
AVG Protection installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.52 MB (5788976
bytes) on disk.
- avgntdumpx.exe (685.77 KB)
- avgsetupwrkx.exe (1.71 MB)
- avgsetupx.exe (3.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.91.7687
of AVG Protection. Click on the links below for other AVG Protection versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall AVG Protection you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AVG\AV\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AVG\log\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Главное меню\Программы\AVG\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AVG\
AVG Protection is an application released by AVG Technologies. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase AVG Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AVG Protection from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVG Protection or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG Protection". The AVG Protection app will be found automatically. After you click AVG Protection in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AVG Protection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVG Protection.
8. After removing AVG Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG Protection that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG Protection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG Protection by AVG Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG Protection by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG Protection supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 15:23:09.137