This web page contains complete information on how to remove AVG Protection for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AVG Protection from your PCAVG Technologies
. Open here
where you can read more on AVG Technologies. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Antivirus folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe /mode=offline /uninstall=bav is the full command line if you want to uninstall AVG Protection. AVGUI.exe is the AVG Protection's main executable file and it occupies close to 8.11 MB (8500608 bytes) on disk.
AVG Protection installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 40.65 MB (42621000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- afwServ.exe (305.24 KB)
- ashQuick.exe (134.78 KB)
- ashUpd.exe (377.74 KB)
- asulaunch.exe (30.12 KB)
- aswChLic.exe (255.42 KB)
- aswRunDll.exe (1.36 MB)
- avBugReport.exe (3.05 MB)
- AvDump32.exe (631.88 KB)
- AvEmUpdate.exe (2.29 MB)
- AVGSvc.exe (257.54 KB)
- AVGUI.exe (8.11 MB)
- AvLaunch.exe (256.92 KB)
- DataSafeMonitor.exe (628.76 KB)
- RegSvr.exe (1.33 MB)
- sched.exe (220.95 KB)
- VisthAux.exe (260.98 KB)
- wsc_proxy.exe (108.38 KB)
- openvpn.exe (647.04 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (86.73 KB)
- aswOfferTool.exe (2.21 MB)
- AvDump64.exe (778.98 KB)
- instup.exe (1.26 MB)
- InstallCrt.exe (702.43 KB)
- avgBoot.exe (392.03 KB)
- aswidsagenta.exe (7.08 MB)
- Gf2Vss.exe (193.60 KB)
- RegSvr.exe (1.71 MB)
- SetupInf.exe (1.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.4.3012
of AVG Protection. You can find below info on other versions of AVG Protection:
...click to view all...
AVG Protection is a program offered by the software company AVG Technologies. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase AVG Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AVG Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVG Protection or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG Protection". If it exists on your system the AVG Protection program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AVG Protection in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AVG Protection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVG Protection.
8. After removing AVG Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG Protection which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG Protection by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG Protection by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG Protection in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-09 07:37:07.070