AVG Protection is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVG Protection from your PCAVG Technologies
. More information on AVG Technologies can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Antivirus directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for AVG Protection is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe /mode=offline /uninstall=bav. AVGUI.exe is the AVG Protection's main executable file and it occupies approximately 9.00 MB (9434656 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in AVG Protection. They take 40.90 MB (42882728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- afwServ.exe (272.25 KB)
- ashCmd.exe (110.97 KB)
- ashQuick.exe (86.62 KB)
- ashUpd.exe (325.07 KB)
- asulaunch.exe (29.16 KB)
- aswChLic.exe (199.64 KB)
- aswRunDll.exe (1.39 MB)
- avBugReport.exe (3.01 MB)
- AvDump32.exe (624.29 KB)
- AvEmUpdate.exe (2.23 MB)
- AVGSvc.exe (256.58 KB)
- AVGUI.exe (9.00 MB)
- AvLaunch.exe (200.70 KB)
- DataSafeMonitor.exe (620.23 KB)
- RegSvr.exe (1.36 MB)
- sched.exe (173.84 KB)
- VisthAux.exe (212.81 KB)
- wsc_proxy.exe (60.20 KB)
- openvpn.exe (646.08 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (86.73 KB)
- aswOfferTool.exe (2.21 MB)
- AvDump64.exe (768.46 KB)
- instup.exe (1.25 MB)
- InstallCrt.exe (699.95 KB)
- avgBoot.exe (389.07 KB)
- aswidsagenta.exe (6.82 MB)
- Gf2Vss.exe (192.64 KB)
- RegSvr.exe (1.74 MB)
- SetupInf.exe (1.71 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.2.2288
of AVG Protection. Click on the links below for other AVG Protection versions:
...click to view all...
AVG Protection is an application marketed by AVG Technologies. Some users want to erase it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase AVG Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AVG Protection from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVG Protection or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG Protection". If it exists on your system the AVG Protection program will be found very quickly. After you select AVG Protection in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AVG Protection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVG Protection.
8. After uninstalling AVG Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AVG Protection which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG Protection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVG Protection by AVG Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG Protection by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AVG Protection in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-24 08:25:29.023