AVG Protection is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall AVG Protection from your computerAVG Technologies
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AVG Technologies. AVG Protection is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling AVG Protection is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. AVG Protection's primary file takes around 3.49 MB (3661072 bytes) and is called avgsetupx.exe.
The following executables are installed along with AVG Protection. They take about 4.16 MB (4359200
bytes) on disk.
- avgntdumpx.exe (681.77 KB)
- avgsetupx.exe (3.49 MB)
This page is about AVG Protection version 16.161.8048
only. You can find below info on other versions of AVG Protection:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AVG Protection we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall AVG Protection:
- C:\Users\jerko.orsic\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\AVG Protection.history
AVG Protection is an application released by the software company AVG Technologies. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove AVG Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AVG Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AVG Protection or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVG Protection". The AVG Protection program will be found very quickly. When you click AVG Protection in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AVG Protection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG Protection.
8. After uninstalling AVG Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG Protection that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVG Protection by AVG Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that AVG Protection by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG Protection supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-03 20:53:40.570