AVG Protection is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AVG Protection from your systemAVG Technologies
. More information on AVG Technologies can be found here
. Usually the AVG Protection program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling AVG Protection is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe /mode=offline /uninstall=av. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. AVG Protection's primary file takes about 687.77 KB (704272 bytes) and is called avgntdumpx.exe.
AVG Protection installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.53 MB (5800240
bytes) on disk.
- avgntdumpx.exe (687.77 KB)
- avgsetupwrkx.exe (1.71 MB)
- avgsetupx.exe (3.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.41.7441
of AVG Protection. For more AVG Protection versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall AVG Protection you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG Zen\
AVG Protection is an application marketed by AVG Technologies. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase AVG Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AVG Protection from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVG Protection or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG Protection". If it is installed on your PC the AVG Protection program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AVG Protection in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AVG Protection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVG Protection.
8. After removing AVG Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AVG Protection that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG Protection by AVG Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG Protection by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG Protection in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:04:16.420