This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AVG Protection for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AVG Protection from your PCAVG Technologies
. Additional info about AVG Technologies can be seen here
. Usually the AVG Protection program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AVG\Setup folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for AVG Protection is C:\Program Files\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe. The program's main executable file is named avgsetupx.exe and it has a size of 3.49 MB (3661072 bytes).
AVG Protection contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.94 MB (6230832
bytes) on disk.
- avgntdumpx.exe (681.77 KB)
- avgsetupwrkx.exe (1.78 MB)
- avgsetupx.exe (3.49 MB)
This page is about AVG Protection version 16.151.8007
alone. For more AVG Protection versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AVG Protection is an application offered by the software company AVG Technologies. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall AVG Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AVG Protection from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVG Protection or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVG Protection". The AVG Protection program will be found automatically. After you select AVG Protection in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AVG Protection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVG Protection.
8. After removing AVG Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG Protection that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG Protection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG Protection by AVG Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that AVG Protection by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG Protection in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-05-05 16:47:13.920