You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AVG Protection for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AVG Protection from your systemAVG Technologies
. You can read more on AVG Technologies or check for application updates here
. AVG Protection is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling AVG Protection is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe /mode=offline /uninstall=av. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled avgntdumpx.exe and occupies 792.91 KB (811944 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside AVG Protection. They occupy about 5.71 MB (5982968
bytes) on disk.
- avgntdumpx.exe (792.91 KB)
- avgsetupwrkx.exe (2.16 MB)
- avgsetupx.exe (2.77 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.1.7039
of AVG Protection. You can find here a few links to other AVG Protection versions:
...click to view all...
AVG Protection is an application offered by AVG Technologies. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall AVG Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AVG Protection from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AVG Protection or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG Protection". If it is installed on your PC the AVG Protection app will be found automatically. When you select AVG Protection in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AVG Protection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVG Protection.
8. After uninstalling AVG Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG Protection that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVG Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVG Protection by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG Protection by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG Protection in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-03 17:50:28.657