You can find below details on how to uninstall AVG Protection for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AVG Protection from your computerAVG Technologies
. Check out here
for more information on AVG Technologies. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AVG Protection. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.49 MB (3661072 bytes) on disk and is labeled avgsetupx.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside AVG Protection. They take about 4.16 MB (4359200
bytes) on disk.
- avgntdumpx.exe (681.77 KB)
- avgsetupx.exe (3.49 MB)
The current web page applies to AVG Protection version 16.131.7924
only. For more AVG Protection versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Av\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Framework\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG\
AVG Protection is an application marketed by AVG Technologies. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall AVG Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AVG Protection from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVG Protection or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG Protection". If it is installed on your PC the AVG Protection application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AVG Protection in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AVG Protection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVG Protection.
8. After uninstalling AVG Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG Protection that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG Protection by AVG Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that AVG Protection by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG Protection supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-02 17:29:20.653