You can find below details on how to uninstall AVG Protection for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AVG Protection from your systemAVG Technologies
. You can find out more on AVG Technologies or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AVG Protection. The program's main executable file occupies 3.49 MB (3661072 bytes) on disk and is named avgsetupx.exe.
AVG Protection contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.16 MB (4359200
bytes) on disk.
- avgntdumpx.exe (681.77 KB)
- avgsetupx.exe (3.49 MB)
The current page applies to AVG Protection version 16.151.8013
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AVG Protection:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove AVG Protection from your computer.Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Av\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Framework\
AVG Protection is an application offered by the software company AVG Technologies. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall AVG Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AVG Protection from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVG Protection or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG Protection". The AVG Protection application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AVG Protection in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AVG Protection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVG Protection.
8. After removing AVG Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVG Protection which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG Protection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVG Protection by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG Protection by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG Protection supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-26 16:44:33.617