This page is about ccc-core-static for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. You can see more info on ccc-core-static at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk.
ccc-core-static contains of the executables below. They take 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0126.1749.31909
of ccc-core-static. You can find below a few links to other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program by ATI. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ccc-core-static from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-core-static program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ccc-core-static in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ccc-core-static, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After uninstalling ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-core-static supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:45:50.450