This page contains complete information on how to uninstall ccc-core-static for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ccc-core-static from your PCATI
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ATI. You can see more info on ccc-core-static at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-core-static is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with ccc-core-static. They occupy about 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.1021.531.7998
of ccc-core-static. You can find below info on other releases of ccc-core-static:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ccc-core-static from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-core-static or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static app will be found automatically. After you select ccc-core-static in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-core-static by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-core-static supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 07:00:16.643