You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. Go over here
for more details on Bitsum. Click on https://bitsum.com/?info
to get more details about Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. Process Lasso is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named ProcessLassoLauncher.exe and occupies 377.19 KB (386240 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Process Lasso. They take 8.64 MB (9057058
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (280.19 KB)
- BitsumUserAgent.exe (77.19 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (540.69 KB)
- Insights.exe (777.19 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (851.69 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (408.19 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (581.19 KB)
- plActivate.exe (197.69 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (946.19 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.39 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (377.19 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (481.19 KB)
- srvstub.exe (119.69 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (133.69 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (516.19 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (593.19 KB)
- uninstall.exe (295.60 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (244.19 KB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 188.8.131.52
only. For more Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program released by the software company Bitsum. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Process Lasso in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/?info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 00:04:17.513