This web page is about Process Lasso for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. You can find out more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. Please open https://bitsum.com/
if you want to read more on Process Lasso on Bitsum's web page. Usually the Process Lasso program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\INSTALLED\Process Lasso folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\INSTALLED\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called ProcessLassoLauncher.exe and occupies 338.00 KB (346112 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Process Lasso. They take about 7.36 MB (7718601
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (160.74 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (209.00 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (362.74 KB)
- Insights.exe (589.24 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (577.00 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (467.50 KB)
- Patch.exe (695.00 KB)
- plActivate.exe (142.50 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (570.24 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (781.50 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.09 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (338.00 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (401.74 KB)
- srvstub.exe (95.74 KB)
- testlasso.exe (114.74 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (445.24 KB)
- uninstall.exe (281.52 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (190.74 KB)
This page is about Process Lasso version 184.108.40.2065
only. For other Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program released by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Process Lasso with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso application will be found automatically. After you click Process Lasso in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\INSTALLED\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-07-12 03:32:47.520