Kinza is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Kinza from your systemKinza 開発者
. Go over here
for more details on Kinza 開発者. Kinza is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Kinza by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\76.0.3809.100\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. kinza.exe is the Kinza's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.73 MB (1815280 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Kinza. They take about 6.58 MB (6902480
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (767.73 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.73 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (875.00 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The current page applies to Kinza version 5.7.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Kinza:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program offered by the software company Kinza 開発者. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Kinza from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kinza or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kinza". If it exists on your system the Kinza program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Kinza in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Kinza which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your computer, we are not saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Kinza supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-13 22:44:51.420