You can find below details on how to uninstall Kinza for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Kinza from your PCKinza 開発者
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Kinza 開発者. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Kinza is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\87.0.4280.88\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.99 MB (2085976 bytes) on disk and is titled kinza.exe.
Kinza installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.74 MB (9159432
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (799.59 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.99 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.25 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (979.00 KB)
- setup.exe (3.76 MB)
The current web page applies to Kinza version 6.7.1
only. You can find below info on other releases of Kinza:
...click to view all...
Kinza is an application released by Kinza 開発者. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kinza or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kinza". If it is installed on your PC the Kinza app will be found automatically. After you click Kinza in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kinza which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your computer, we are not saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kinza in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-04 23:59:13.397