Kinza is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Kinza from your systemKinza 開発者
. Additional info about Kinza 開発者 can be found here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Kinza by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\74.0.3729.131\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. kinza.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.83 MB (1922136 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Kinza. They occupy about 6.39 MB (6703280
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (592.50 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.83 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (712.00 KB)
- setup.exe (3.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.5.1
of Kinza. You can find below info on other releases of Kinza:
...click to view all...
Kinza is an application released by the software company Kinza 開発者. Some people try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Kinza or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kinza". The Kinza application will be found very quickly. When you select Kinza in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Kinza that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your computer, we are not saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Kinza in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-21 23:15:44.720