You can find below details on how to remove Kinza for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Kinza from your computerKinza 開発者
. You can find out more on Kinza 開発者 or check for application updates here
. Kinza is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Kinza's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\85.0.4183.82\Installer\setup.exe. kinza.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.91 MB (2007640 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Kinza. They take about 8.41 MB (8813320
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (752.09 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.91 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.19 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (920.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.67 MB)
This data is about Kinza version 6.5.0
only. Click on the links below for other Kinza versions:
...click to view all...
Kinza is an application offered by Kinza 開発者. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Kinza or simply click the Search field and type in "Kinza". If it exists on your system the Kinza app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Kinza in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Kinza, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your PC, we are not saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kinza in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-03 07:08:38.710