This web page is about Kinza for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Kinza from your PCKinza 開発者
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Kinza 開発者. Usually the Kinza program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\83.0.4103.61\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Kinza. The application's main executable file is named kinza.exe and occupies 1.71 MB (1792088 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Kinza. They occupy 14.50 MB (15204880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome_proxy.exe (673.59 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.71 MB)
- new_chrome_proxy.exe (676.09 KB)
- new_kinza.exe (1.82 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (828.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.38 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.23 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (832.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.43 MB)
The current web page applies to Kinza version 6.3.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Kinza:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program marketed by the software company Kinza 開発者. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kinza or simply click the Search field and type in "Kinza". If it exists on your system the Kinza app will be found automatically. After you click Kinza in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Kinza, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Kinza that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your computer, nor are we saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kinza supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-03 22:47:25.493